Monday, May 01, 2006

Bad Basketball is back

The bad basketball club of new york city is looking for members. We had some great games in the fall with a diverse crowd including men and women playing basketball with great enthusiasm if not skill out doors at the corner of Houston and 2nd Ave. --we're going to play again this weekend-- everyone is encouraged to join.

In other news, I'm quiting my day job so i can devote more time to painting, which is very exciting. Hopefully i'll have more time to blog here as well.

More soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Laura said...

This is great news, is it not?
I look forward to seeing more paintings and reading more blogs.
Thanks for the linkages on my blog. I will definitely waste time exploring delicious.
It was good to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home