Monday, February 13, 2006

Is that a Chris Burden tote you're carrying?

Here's one of the things I've been doing for kicks: Making really silly objects with my favorite works of art on them, courtesy Avery's new iron-on labels and my fab inkjet printer. I absolutely adore this tote bag I made. I'm working on a t-shirt for a friend who's turning forty with Yves Klein's Leap into the Void on it. It's the ultimate expression of art-geek-chic, or so I think. Plus, it's funny as hell when people realize you have Chris Burden being shot on the bag that you use to carry your lunch in.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Um, yeah - that would be the tote in the foreground, looped over the side of the chair I'm now sitting in. Woulda been a better picture had I cropped it, but you know.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger earlyadopter said...

hey amy, that's cool. My head has been exploding recently at the possibilites of CafePress. A little different idea, i know but... Cafepress seems like an areana in which art could happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home